Saturday, October 24, 2009

Why can't I receive email from my work email ID and others from the same job can send me email and I receive?

I email things from work to my yahoo email, but nothing is received, and I've checked the bulk mail and they aren't going there? Others from my job can send email to my yahoo account and I do receive them?? Could I be block and my email is being sent elsewhere???

Why can't I receive email from my work email ID and others from the same job can send me email and I receive?
HIi,


Sorry, it is just part of the new format's glitch!





I strongly advise you to delete IE7 or IE8 from Add and Remove Programs in your Control Panel/Settings.IE6 is still installed on your computer. And Switch Back to Original Mail. Until they are out of TESTING STAGES, turn off automatic updates in your Windows Updates





NOTE: Use BETA software at your own risk; it is intended for testing and evaluation purposes only. Do not install beta software on your primary computer or production environment.





I hope this helps you.
Reply:I would talk to the administrator at work about that.


I think you answered your own question.

survey spot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive