Saturday, October 24, 2009

How do I change my instant meaaenger id to my new email id?

Your new email address will also log you into Yahoo! Messenger. To get your contacts from the old ID into your new ID, I suggest the follow technique.





1) Log into you Yahoo! Messenger using your new Yahoo! Mail ID.


2) Add your old Yahoo! Messenger ID to your Messenger List.


3) Log out.


4) Log back into Yahoo! Messenger using your old Yahoo! Messenger ID.


5) Approve the add request from your new Yahoo! Mail ID.


6) Under "Actions" select "Send My Messenger List" then select your new Yahoo! Mail ID from the list.


7) Log out.


8) Log back into Yahoo! Messenger using your new Yahoo! Mail ID.


9) Approve the Add Request.


10) Approve the Messenger List Sent.





You're done. You should be ready to send IMs as your new Yahoo! Mail ID.





Good luck!

How do I change my instant meaaenger id to my new email id?
when you sign in put your new id and password in and that should work.

car survey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive