Saturday, May 22, 2010

How come my id/password work for the email but not the yahoo mobile.?

It did work with my cell phone until I changed my password.

How come my id/password work for the email but not the yahoo mobile.?
there are some cases that passwords are not recognized thru cellphone but can be recognized on computers only. not quite sure what is really the reason for that, only yahoo does it. do you have yahoo messenger on your mobile or just using it for SMS. if for SMS i think you only need the code number given by yahoo upon registration of your mobile device. but if it's yahoo messenger on mobile, then sorry but i guess you need to log in over and over again until it will accept the password on your mobile. or perhaps, you need to log out completely from mobile and re-register it again so that the new password will be accepted. how's that?

sample survey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive