Friday, November 6, 2009

: i have forgot my yahoo passward and my alternate email id which i have fgiven during the a/c opening is also

i id for which i have lost the passward and other detail is sanjay_cap29

: i have forgot my yahoo passward and my alternate email id which i have fgiven during the a/c opening is also
If you have forgotten your yahoo password and personal information its not good news and the probability is you have lost that account and need to open a new one. If there was a easy fix it would be open to abuse from hackers. the password and password recovery rules are there to protect you.


http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/edit/id...
Reply:You can forward your issue on to customer service, but they won't be able to help you. I had the same issue, and after going back and forth for months, I finally had to just start a new account.

car survey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive