Friday, November 6, 2009

How to Check the Details of threatning email ID?

Somebody is sending me somethreatning emails from on yahoo.co.in email ID, is there anyway that I can take out the details of the person who is he/she sending me the email so that I can catch that person.


Please help me if anybody knows the solution for this

How to Check the Details of threatning email ID?
This is a felony you need to get your police involved. Keep the messages as evidence. Let them continue to send you messages do not block them let the police do it for you only after you have enough to have them prosecuted. You need not change any thing on your computer. Not your sevice provider not your email address. Do as I mention. If you want to find out who is doing this before you contact the police you can track them.





http://aruljohn.com/track.pl
Reply:Contact the service provider for your e-mail account about problem. Change your e-mail address. The e-mail address should be in the from area and right click on e-mail and select properties to see IP address and more info.


Hope this helps

property survey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive