Friday, November 6, 2009

How could I let yahoo reset my password and send it on my alternative email id I have provided while registera

I don't know any other details I provided at registration time.

How could I let yahoo reset my password and send it on my alternative email id I have provided while registera
That Is Required Information





sorry this is not what you want to hear


but the secret question and answer,zip code, birth date etc you used when you signed up was to protect your account from hackers


that info is a part of yahoo security and (Required Info) to make changes to your account


with out that info you can not get in the account to make changes





Create New Yahoo Email Account





you can have many yahoo accounts


sign out of this account


there is a sign out link at the top of this page


then click mail


scroll down


then click Don't Have A Yahoo! ID?


then click Sign Up





(if you had an account in the past and want an id close to the old one


add numbers or letters to the old id or create a different one)





Sign Up





https://edit.yahoo.com/registration?.int...

geological survey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive