Friday, November 6, 2009

How to sort out Yahoo email address & Yahoo ID & how they work in conjunction to Yahoo Answers ?

I'm missing out on using Yahoo answers all because I changed my ISP !!

How to sort out Yahoo email address %26amp; Yahoo ID %26amp; how they work in conjunction to Yahoo Answers ?
Your Yahoo ID and email address should be the same. The ID is simply the part before the @ symbol, the email is the whole thing.





Your Yahoo Answers account is linked to the email address. If you change ISP providers to something like SBC or ATT, you may lose the original Yahoo Answers account IF you can no longer access that email directly.





However, I have a Yahoo email address that I use for this account. I changed my ISP from DCANet to Verizon FIOS. But I still have the same Yahoo email address because I did not close it out or change it. So I still have access to this YA account it is linked to.

survey sites

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive